Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Anticipated Movie "Prince of Persia"

While walking on Collins Ave. I noticed indian themed women dancing at this store entrace. After walking past a few more times i went in to find out that the store was doing promotions fot the "Prince of Persia" movie. Everything had an ethnic theme plus a spread of apetizers like cury chicken wasnt bad. I grabbed 2 free posters on the way out after I triead all the food. lol

I'm interested in how the movie will turn out compared to other movies based off of games and vise versa. I never actualy had the chance to play the game yet I've seen the gameplay, the movie definately needs to bring the story to a new level. If it only repeats what happens in the game im sure gamers would want a refund. Im confident that I will be proven wrong.

What do you think?

-Jizockk

0 comments: